Ebisu

By Lani - 3:52:00 PM

Ebisu Garden. Where scenes from the Japanese drama Hana Yori Dango were filmed.

Ahh! My mom and I were pretty excited to see it in real life. The sculpture was shorter than I expected, but cool nonetheless. ^^ There were waves of small groups of tourists that took pictures with it. It was nice to see we weren't the only ones.

We rested on some benches overlooking the square. We people-watched and I took some shots of random people that caught my eye. (Not in a creepy way I hope! Haha!) There were dog walkers, couples, tourists, and families, all strolling through Ebisu garden.




















My dad was curious and wanted to go to the Ebisu Beer Museum. We headed over there and it was actually pretty interesting! You get to read about the history of Yebisu beer, along with a display of all the beer bottles and cans that came out over the years. The museum was surprisingly big with red carpeted floors and a high ceiling. There was also a whole area where people were tasting beer.

Though my mom and I weren't hungry, my dad sure was. We found a Burger King near the beer museum and he ordered an avocado burger. Sorry Japan, but your Burger King isn't to my taste, just like the Starbucks. :P

It was getting dark and we were tired. We said goodbye to Ebisu Garden and headed back to our hotel. It was a good day full of yummy food, sight-seeing, and rain. <3 Pretty much every day of the trip, excluding the rain. Haha!








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments