Time For Another Adventure

By Lani - 7:41:00 PM


It's time for another adventure. The last trip I went on was to Southern California back in December. But, this time, I'm going to Maryland to visit a very good friend!

I know that a lot of photos and videos will be taken while I'm traveling, so be prepared. There might be another wave of blog posts coming soon. (Emphasis on the "might) Haha! I'm packed and ready to go, I have all my technology and clothes to keep me warm. I love traveling to new places (though I've been to Maryland once before, in 2006) and experiencing new things! It's even greater that I have my wonderful friend to share the experiences with. I am so grateful for her and her family and the fact that I'm able to visit them this year! 

Ah, I am so excited!!! Here's to twelve hours on a plane and four hours in an airport! 
See you in three weeks, Hawaii!~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments