Cup Song Fun

By Lani - 8:22:00 PM


My friend, Demi, and I have been making cup song medleys for fun over the past couple years now and we finally decided to make a cover of the original cup song. The whole process of learning the lyrics, distributing lines equally, practicing the cup beat, and singing is so fun for the both of us. We've already completed two singing videos over the course of my visit here!


The last three cup medleys we had made were a little more random, but this time, we decided to make a Maroon 5 medley! We hope to go to Central Park while I'm still here on the East coast visiting, so we can sing these out in public to shake things up. If it happens and I get footage, I'll definitely edit a video together and post it!

Hope you guys enjoyed!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments