Flying Across The U.S.A.

By Lani - 10:23:00 PM

From HNL, to LAX, to BWI.



I took a red eye flight out to LAX and I was surprised when the plane was lit with pretty colors instead of being relatively dark. I've always found it interesting to people watch, especially while traveling. Seeing who goes where as they drag their bags across the airport and happen to be on the same plane as me, etc. There were two families on my plane with babies, but they didn't irritate me as much as I expected them to. I couldn't sleep that much on this flight, but it was only 4 hours and 45min which was surprisingly short. 

When I landed at LAX, I went to my next flight's terminal, got breakfast (CPK, baby!), and killed time. The flight to BWI was a lot tighter and the plane was full. It was one of those flights that stopped in one location, let some people off, let new people on, and went straight to another location. So, before I arrived in Baltimore, the flight stopped in Nashville and more than half the people on the plane got off. But, soon, it was full again and we were back in the air towards Baltimore. The jet lag hit me on this flight and I passed out in a weird position. Haha!

It felt so good to walk out of that plane once we landed and know that I was going to see my good friend in merely a few minutes. Our reunion was sweet and long awaited; I'm also so happy to see her, no matter how tired I am. So, now, I'm here in a cozy bed, making singing medleys with my friend, and watching Friends. 

Thanks for reading. <3




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments