Chill

By Lani - 12:58:00 AM


So, I got a tan. And I am pretty freaking happy about it.

Hanauma Bay is such a nice beach. Going in the ocean and swimming with the sea life is so calming. And using all my muscles to swim around is enlightening. (The endorphins, man.)
Even though I've been to Hanauma a few times in the past two months, I never got the chance to lie out in the sun because I was always there too late so the sun was gone. But, I FINALLY got there early today and the sun was very strong. It felt hot on my skin, it almost felt like I was slowly cooking underneath it. It was relaxing though, especially with the cool breezes that would pass by every so often.

I'm so grateful for today, even though it had it's tough moments. 
It's been too long since I've absorbed some sun rays.

p.s. I might make the photo above my new banner. Thoughts?
Also, follow me on my vsco account. I post more photos taken from my phone there.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments