Phoenix Dance Club (aka. I'm Back)

By Lani - 2:27:00 AM

Oops, it's been four months since I last posted something here.




One reason why I haven't posted on here is because I've been very active with my dance club, Phoenix Dance, and have not had the inspiration to blog. The other reason is because I have no idea what to do with this blog, as it was created in order to talk about my Japan trip which I have finished blogging about.

Since I've joined Phoenix, my confidence has increased by a lot and I've become motivated to start posting my vocal covers online. Therefore, I was thinking of using this blog and YouTube to share my assortment of videos. The things I'd post would include vocal covers, choreography, maybe some behind the scenes stuff, and vlogs if I ever get around to it.
This is purely for fun and new experiences. I hope it turns out well and that I continue having fun with everything I do. I also hope to do short films and cinematic type videos in the future. (I think it'd be very fun to experiment with.)

I am very grateful for the opportunities Phoenix Dance has given me and the wonderful people within it. I am totally going to continue dancing with them as I find it helps increase my confidence and dancing skills. Thank you to everyone for supporting and allowing me to join your club. I don't think I've expressed how truly grateful I feel for you guys. Once again, thank you so much.

Here's to new experiences~



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments