First Vocal Cover

By Lani - 3:01:00 AM

After recording Eyes, Nose, Lips for fun, it took a long while of contemplating to finally put it up on soundcloud for others to hear it. Even then I still set it on private, but I found the courage to make it public some time in August.

I was just going to leave it at that, but my friend insisted that I make a music video for it and share it on YouTube. So, with her and a few others' help, I was able to create video for it.
Filming was very awkward for me, because I don't really like listening to myself sing when others are around. (But, in order to lip-sync to it on camera, the song has to be playing.) And our set-up wasn't the most efficient. But, we managed to get all the shots I wanted and I was able to edit it all together. It turned out pretty nice in my opinion. Maybe a bit artsy(?) for some people, but that's my kind of style. (I was inspired by Lydia's cover video of Eyes, Nose, Lips.)


Overall, I'm pretty happy with how it came out. It has the essence of what I was trying to portray and as a first time making a music video, I'm satisfied with it. I can't wait to continue making more covers and music videos. :3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments