Sekai no Yamachan: My New Love

By Lani - 12:33:00 PM


To conclude this wonderful Japanese food adventure, here is Sekai no Yamachan. They are a known fried chicken chain restaurant in Japan. They are known for their fried chicken and the very special way you can eat them. You can slide the chicken right off the bone in one bite! They have specific instructions on their menu and chopstick covers. Check out their website (link at the end of this post) to learn more about their history and see the instructions for yourself! 

You can order up to fifty wings and more depending on how hungry you and your friends are. When I went, my family and I ordered about fifty wings for four people. They separated it into plates of twenty-five and it was great. The wings have a distinct peppery taste that makes them slightly spicy, but delicious. There is also a variety of drinks, appetizers, and other dishes to pair with your fried chicken. We got the Yamachan salad along with some Japanese pickles which went well together. 

Honestly, after eating at Yamachan, I don't think I can ever eat chicken wings anywhere else. I was never a fan of having to nibble around the bone and make sure all the bits were eaten. This place changed my life. 

Yamachan's Website: http://yamachan.co.jp/english/

-

It saddens me that this will be my last post about Japan for a while. I hope that I can continue this series with restaurants and other places in my hometown. If there is a restaurant or food place you want to recommend, leave a comment down below! I always love hearing about new and good food. 

Hope you all enjoyed this segment on Japan! Here's to the next adventure!





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments