A New Beginning

By Lani - 5:55:00 PM


Hello again, it's been a while. 

As the year comes to a close and my mind runs free, I've decided to give myself a fresh start. 

I'm Lani and I'm a creator. 

This blog has always been a passion project for me, along with my YouTube channel.

I would create things when I felt inspired, speak my mind, share a part of my life with you, and, most importantly, enjoy myself while creating. 

Somewhere along the line, I got lost. My love for writing and making videos was overshadowed by stress and life. I became shy and unsure, continuously doubting my own abilities and living in fear. The fear took over and even when I thought of making something new, I pushed the idea aside… because I was afraid. 

Afraid of being judged

A part of me is still scared that I will say the wrong thing and everyone will hate me, that I will fail somehow, or that I will disappoint myself. But, the more I think about it, I'm disappointing myself by NOT creating anymore. The fear will always be there until I actually make a move to face it head on. So, that's what I am doing.

In the words of Yes Theory, I am 'seeking discomfort.' I am going to put myself out there again and bring the ideas in my head to life, despite the fears that wreck my heart and mind. Even if no one reads this, or if the entire world does, I'll be happy that I did what I wanted to do. 

So, this is me, Lani, the creator.

Hope you'll join me along for the ride. 

Thanks for reading.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments