2018 🡒 2019

By Lani - 11:48:00 PM



It's the last day of the year, and what a year it's been.

A lot has been going on in my life, which is why I've been away from this blog for the entire year.

  • I got my first job
  • I started dancing again
  • I met amazing new people
  • I transferred to a university
  • Exams, school projects, tests, etc.
  • I was in a relationship and experienced its end
  • I finally got my driver's license
  • And much, much more 
 There have been many ups and downs throughout 2018, but I couldn't be more grateful for all that has happened. Life is such a wild ride and I've definitely been on an emotional roller coaster.

For this upcoming year, 2019, I have some resolutions and visions to put out there:

  • To feel healthy, mentally and physically
  • To drink more water (I haven't been drinking enough)
  • To be mindful and stay in the present moment
  • Work on self-love
  • Find better ways to cope with stress
  • Work hard and stay determined
  • Stay creative
I hope to keep this blog alive and share more. I have many ideas, but I have to bring them to life. My first project is documenting my upcoming trip to Japan. This will be my fourth time visiting and I'm just as excited as I was the other three times. I don't think I could ever get tired of visiting Japan.
Once I get back, I start school again and who knows what else. But, I'll do my best to keep this blog alive and create memories to look back on. 

I'm looking forward to all the things the new year has to bring. 

 Happy New Year, everyone!! 

Thanks for reading.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments