TOKYO - DAY 1

By Lani - 8:27:00 PM



My grandparents gave me the opportunity to go to Japan
with them, my two cousins, and a few others. I'm so grateful I decided to go!
Here's the first video of many of my wonderful adventures in Japan~
Hope you enjoy!

-

The first day consisted of traveling, finding the hotel, and recovering from the jet lag. Then, after a good night's sleep, we jumped right into the sightseeing. Our group had set up a bus tour of Tokyo and we got to stop at many well-known places such as Meiji Shrine, the Imperial Palace, Asakusa, and Odaiba. 





It was a fun experience, but I don't think bus tours or tours in general are my thing. I prefer to visit places and take everything in on my own time. But, I thought it was perfect for our first day in Japan. I had a good time and even though our time in each area was limited, we used it perfectly.

Thanks for reading!

 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments