Spontaneous Explorations

By Lani - 4:28:00 PM

pc: my mother

Going to the Pokemon Center was not on our agenda, but I decided I wanted to go at the last minute. It was a pretty crowded experience, but it was still fun. There were cute Pokemon figurines, keychains, folders, and many other items. I expected more children to be in the store, however I was happily surprised to see a good mixture of teenagers, children, and adults.
As we were leaving the store, we saw some Medal Coin Machines. They had cute coin designs, but unlike their American counterparts, they don't use their own currency to create the coin. Instead, a clean copper plate is used, so it comes out clean and shiny every time.

pc: my mother
My mother spied the Tokyo Tower in the distance and we felt compelled to go check it out. Surprisingly, unlike the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Tokyo Tower is surrounded by homes and buildings. It almost felt like any other radio tower in Tokyo. Inside, there were many souvenir shops and a food court. We ate lunch there and got to use the automated ordering system, which was cool.

pc: my mother
pc: my mother
After filling up our tummies, we headed to the Imperial Palace. It was kinda boring, but relaxing at the same time. We didn't go into the park, we decided to stay at the city plaza across the way. There were different types of fountains that went off in a pattern every so often. There was a specific one that I wanted to see up close, it was a a misty type of fountain. However, we had walked into the plaza as it was turning off, so I actually decided to wait a whole forty-five minutes until it went off again. But, it was worth it. Haha!

To be continued...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments