Packing for Japan

By Lani - 9:14:00 PM

Finally. A family vacation to Japan. I have been dreaming about this for years.

This is going to be my first time visiting Japan. (As well as my parents'.) My mother made the spontaneous decision to book the trip around June 2013. I don't think I actually realized that we were going to Japan until today. Now, I am excited beyond belief and my whole family has Japan on their minds. 

Packing is one of my least favorite things to do. So, here's a big thank you shout-out to my mother that helped me pack most of my stuff months ago. However, today is the last day to make sure I have EVERYTHING I need. The hardest thing about packing for this trip was finding warm clothes to wear. Since I live in Hawaii, there is rarely a need for long-sleeve shirts, sweaters, thick pants, or scarfs. I went out shopping and (thankfully) managed to find everything in time and stuffed it all into my luggage.


my luggage full of circle-scarfs, candy, and warm clothes
*stomps it closed* haha just kidding!
Of course, this isn't all that I'm taking. (Not sure if that's a good thing. Haha!) I'm taking my beloved camera + a couple lenses and some jackets to keep me warm. As well as a carry-on backpack and a small black purse.



I am pretty nervous for this trip, because it is the first trip I'm taking to a foreign country where none of my family members know the language. But, I trust that everything is going to work out perfectly and we're going to have a blast! 

Have you guys ever been to Japan?

What places do you want to travel to?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments