Honey & Butter | #NotAFoodie

By Lani - 3:00:00 PM



I was at the Irvine Spectrum center the other day as I was heading back down from OC when I stumbled upon this really cute dessert place called Honey & Butter. I had never heard of it before and I only tried it because my mom insisted on seeing what it was.

When I decided to try their oreo flavored macaron, I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it. I'm pretty picky when it comes to my macarons and I usually prefer tea/flower flavors. However, I was happily surprised at how yummy it was. My mom got their "character" macaron in the shape of a panda filled with regular cream. They weren't overly sweet to me, but having just one was perfect as an afternoon treat. We didn't decide try their ice cream, but I definitely saw a few people getting cups and cones of it. Maybe I'll try it next time. 

My favorite thing about the shop was the aesthetics. They had TsumTsum plushies everywhere as well as Totoro, Pusheen, and other adorable characters. The place is pretty spacious and open, but they only have one long table that customers can share. The wooden swing in front of their Instagram chalkboard is perfect to take photos in front of and though I don't have a photo of me sitting there, a part of me wishes I had taken one. Haha!

Overall, Honey & Butter has a minimalistic/modern feel with adorable sweets to try out. I would recommend stopping by, even if it was just to admire the super cute stuffed animals!

Thanks so much for reading!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments