It's A New Year

By Lani - 1:03:00 AM

Looks like I forgot to finish writing my pre-new-year blog post!

Happy 2015, everybody! I know it's already mid-January, but this post is better late than never. Haha! I have so many goals for the new year, it's a little more intense than I thought it'd be. But, it's a good learning experience to juggle all these different things and learn to compartmentalize my social life from my schoolwork.

There's been a lot on my mind lately (school, relationships, friends, etc.) and it's been tough dealing with the stress and thoughts. It kind of feels like I'm on a yo-yo and I keep bouncing back and forth from happy to stressed-out. I'm slooowly learning to trust life and know that all is well. I'm really grateful for the people I can talk to and let out my feelings with.

For the year of 2015, I will take the SATs, learn to drive, and be kinder to myself as well as others.
I will share more of my singing covers with the world and improve my dancing. I will enjoy life to fullest and worry less. I will become more independent and will experience new things.
And I will achieve all of these things this year, I am determined.

I hope you all have a wonderful year and I will blog whenever I can!
(More like whenever I remember/feel like it, but you get the point~)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments